Castaway Castaway

! OMG !

I LOVE THIS GAME
its great, i duno why but i love it, its like somthing from an MMO but with out twats stealing your kills and high levels killing weak level enemys making it harder for low levels to level up, well i duno why but i love this game, cant stop playing it ^_^

Red Storm 2: Survival Red Storm 2: Survival

its ok, but way to buggy

ok first off, ill just get to the reson i cant play missions now,
so i was playing the factory mission and got about level 10 and i got some armor plating, taking my HP up from 310 to 610, i ran around shooting things up a bit more and my laptop lagged (not the games fult) and i died but when i came back my HP was at 10, and when i removed the armor my HP went to -290 and i just kept rapidly exploding, so i needed to restart the factory mission but my max HP is now frozen at 10 so now i get killed by even a single green meach!!
then there is multy, well it speecks for its self, 3 seconds delay, no sound, walk through walls, freeze and explode from nothing,
also i plus side for my self but still a bug that needs fixing, i was messing around in factory a second time with my now 10 HP just playing for shits and giggles and i picked up a green UP ball but it dident remove/delete when i picked it up, so i just sat on it and got about 400 UP a second, was fun untill the game froze (might be my laptop lagging again tho) and i lost all the UP
and i was going to give a 5 but charging money for a flash game, sorry but you get nothing from me now sir.

Badim responds:

there is no charge to play.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

201 click you got to be fucking kidding DX
loli love this game but ill get thet golden medal soon.
god i cant belive that, 201 clicks DX

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

BUGGY

its a great gamebut BUGGY AS SHIT!!!
at lest make shore you cangrab sides and shit like thet before you post it,
bugs all over the place, im falling through the floor, jumping and freezing in the air, not grabing sides!!
plz fix the bugs!!!!

Moovlin PC Demo V2 Moovlin PC Demo V2

ok then

all i can say is, need a more to do then run around and grab points,
oh and the animasion was SHIT really even i could do better,
stop spaming sprites, make more then 5 frames for the moving, and just make it look better!
over all for the animasion SHIT!

and thats all i have to say.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Beautiful

another easy but Beautiful game ^_^

Colour My World Colour My World

I LOVE IT

this game is so Beautiful i love it.

SilverStitch responds:

Thanks! =D

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

LOVE IT

I LOVE this game its fun and not to hard or to easy BUT i found a lot of bugs like dieing in air cant move stuck under a block untill the red line gets me cant wall jump any more then once.
it would be great if you could fix this ^_^

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

YES YES

MADNESS MODE BITCH!
i still had 24 HP left YES i dident loss a single life!

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Why GOD Why

i DID IT i finished in 193sec i was soo happy then i dident get the medal and i had lost connetion in the last second :(

but i still love this game